Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Saint Patricks Day

Kiss me!! Today I am Irish!! I love Saint Patty's day, I love all the green. There is just something so jolly about this holiday, it makes me smile! It is also my Uncle's Birthday Natually he gets a lot of green cards and this year is no differrent.
Products used here Whitewash by Core-dinations, spell binders nestabilities.

There are some amazing card makers out there, I have seen some of the most incredibley detailed images and with copics being so popular, it is simply amazing.
Where coloring is concerned I am truly clueless, really I rarely use my stamps because of it.
With that being said one of my goals this year was to start using the whack load of stamps that I have and that involved some coloring. I picked up this unbelievably cute Dino and forced myself to use him. I say forced because I made this card for my 36 year old brother in law LOL, Dinosaurs are manly right??
Anyway I am happy with how he turned out!! I just used my water color pencils and some crate paper, I left the bar code on and just stitched across the line and some more fabulous core-essentials.
Have a super Saint Patricks Day

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Lydia! I love what you did on that St Pat's card! The Whitewash and the tearing/distressing is a great look! And your little dinosaur is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are fabulous - and you did a GREAT job coloring that little dino!!! He's adorable!!!! I bow to your creativity. I really suck with watercolors! I prefer my copics or my prismacolor pencils with gamsol. Would love to learn how to use watercolors - but as I said...I suck with them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the distressed look and the glittery clover :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the distressing! Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the core on that first card - fabulous card! Your little critter is just adorable and the core just pops the card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...