Monday, March 15, 2010

Tractor Happy

For a brief moment sometime last week, we got some sun, it was glorious!! We walked over to Nana and Papa's and as always my little one b-lined it for the tractor. What is it with boys and machinery??? He smiled from ear to ear, making vroom vroom sounds and honking, hauling on all the gears. It makes Nana happy that we may get a farm boy yet!!
I love these papers by October Afternoon, This rooster just tugs on my heart strings. Plus I LOVE red gingham. it is just so cute!! I remember having a dress in red gingham as a baby!! One of my favorites!!
Oh such sunny thoughts on a rainy day!! I do hope the sun comes out to play soon, I could use the vitamen D.

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout!! That patterned paper so fits the occasion. I love the red gingham chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. you so rocked that paper and how adorable is the kidlet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute layout! My son loves tractors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper! Adorable layout. Sun is finally out here, too....and I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that cute. My grandson would be so like that, he just gravitates to boy stuff. LOVE those papers with the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That LO is just too cute. Love that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that little rooster is so cute and perfect for those pics :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...